- Services for the Underserved
- $69,020.00 -105,470.00/year*
600W W 183rd St
The Administrative Assistant will;
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing and arranging for deliveries
- Answer telephone, screen and route calls, take messages efficiently
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events, record, transcribe and distribute meeting agenda and minutes
- Maintain, improve and organize hard copy and electronic filing systems
- Route incoming and outgoing mail
- Prepare and edit communications, presentations and other documents
- Design and maintain databases
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Interact with external clients
- Provides timely, accurate and clear documentation according to established policies and procedures.
- Handles unexpected situations by responding effectively to challenges, deadlines and emergencies.
- Additional duties as assigned
- 1 to 2 years experience working with senior management in a busy office setting.
- Knowledge of basic office equipment required.
- Knowledge of and experience in working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher required.
- Strong writing, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
SUS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERCompany Overview
Services for the UnderServed (S:US) believes every New Yorker has the right to lead a life of purpose. Since 1978, S:US has been turning this belief into reality by advocating for people with life circumstances marked by homelessness, intellectual/developmental disability, behavioral health and addiction challenges, poverty, criminal justice involvement, and trauma. Our dedicated workforce of 2,400 provides services and supports to transform the lives of 35,000 individuals and families in New York City and Long Island. Learn more about S:US, our mission, and values by visiting sus.org.
Benefits Overview: We offer attractive compensation with comprehensive benefits including: Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision/Life Insurance; 403(b); Credit Union; FSAs; Short-and-Long-Term Disability; Transportation Plan; Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...