Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , Kansas. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comAbout this position:
- Need: Permanent PA- (Willing to accept New grads; No NP s)
- Patient load: 20-25
- Schedule: Clinic Hours: 7:30a-7pm (Mon); 7:30-5p (Tue Fri) ** One 24 hour ER shift required each week.
- Provider schedule is flexible.
- Setting: Inpatient/Outpatient with some rounding
- Support Staff: MD, DO, & 2 PA s
- Credentialing timeframe: 30days
- EMR: Cerner
- Generous salary & benefits package
- Current DEA certificate needed
- Licensed in KS
Associated topics: advanced, assessments, certified nurse midwife, certified nursing, family medicine, fnp, midwife, np, nursing assistant cna, practitioner