- Active Day
- $89,330.00 -131,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
3 Wren Terrace
The RN Home Care Specialist is the lead nurse for the Home Care Team. The RN Home Care Specialist provides leadership; training and oversight related to home care practices in accordance with state regulations, payer requirements as well as company policies and procedures. In collaboration with the Regional Manager identifies and drives the company s clinical initiatives in the areas of employee hiring, onboarding, training and field aide supervision. With support from the Regional Manager, the RN Home Care Specialist partners with the local branch staff and other company leadership to effectively support the Home Care operations as well as the quality, compliance and training activities within the region.
- Lead trainer for Home Care Aides and Nurses in the Massachusetts market; delivering a red carpet onboarding experience.
- Participates in employee selection, hiring practices, training and supervision in accordance with applicable laws and policies of the company and federal regulations.
- Performs duties of a Registered Nurse as needed to support Home Care Team.
- Support the home care teams by developing best practices and directing performance improvement initiatives, implementing and monitoring compliance to company policy and procedures
- Dedication above all, to caring for our employee and client experience
- Provide day-to-day clinical partnership to Regional Manager and branch team
- Build positive relationships with external referral sources and case managers
Leadership behaviors required for success in this role
- A commitment to living and leading our Active Home Care Values
- Creating a warm and welcoming community
- Bringing your passion and smile
- Start by listening
- Leading by example
- Taking pride in your work
- Never compromising the integrity or safety of our members
- Getting creative and having fun * An advocate for continuous learning; training and developing teams to improve consumer outcomes and overall experience
- Influential and supportive; a trusted partner to leadership and staff
- Adapts to and embraces change within a dynamic, consumer centered environment
- RN Degree required; BSN preferred
- Current RN license in State of practice required
- Minimum of Two (2) years experience in community based health care setting; Home Care preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in teaching the adult learner; focus on simplifying technical/medical information for ease of understanding and application
- Solid understanding of regulatory affairs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook; adept at learning new software programs.
- Current Driver s license
- Flexibility in scheduling and ability to travel up to 25% within the MA region
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, ccu, coronary, infusion, intensive care unit, nurse rn, psychiatric, registed, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...